-= The Source =- -= The Source =-

Very trippy

not as in drugs, but the tones, i like the stumbling of tones and sounds. good bass, really good. oh and a quick correction It was Daft Punk who did the Tron sound track, not deadmau5. he and skrillex worked on the transformers 3 transformation sounds.

TheBiocide responds:

That's awesome, man! Really interesting description there. Plus, I'm glad you liked the song overall. And yeah, there was a bit of confusion there, but that's all good. Haha, Btw I didn't know Skrillex and Deadmau5 worked on the transformers 3 sfx. That's pretty cool.

Anyhow, thanks again for the review! That's always much appreciated :)

Blinding Blinding

alrighty

here is some critisism if that is even how you spell it. alright, the piece is all together so plus on completeion. another plus goes to the sound. now to the negatives, i believe that the song does have too many repetitive bits in it, my best advice right now would to be work on your drum inputs, im listening to it and the drums are too boring. the song does catch a serious tone but don't get too serious. try sounds that attract and lure in the listener. thats my critisism nd i think for a first try it was alright.

Lollapalooza Lollapalooza

awsme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

made me feel all cheery in side soo cool i can jog to this soo inspirational

Tarantella Tarantella

awsome

when i heard this in the game i almost craped my pants it has an almost a piraty feel to it

[ not another love song ] [ not another love song ]

uhhh

funny crap

Kingbastard responds:

why bother?

- One Day - - One Day -

awsome

it got an awsome techno and hiphop feel im into techno not hiphop but for this ill makean exception. oh yeah jam tonight